牛津大学出版社成立于 1487 年，是世界上历史最悠久的大学出版社之一，现也是世界上最大的大学出版社。雇员 6,000 余名，遍布全球 50 多个国家，每年出版物超过 6,000 种。 隶属于牛津大学，以环球出版为志业 。因中国地区业务扩展需要，现向社会广招英才！
- Monitoring, researching and analyzing industry-related policy developments and potential issues; and provide updates and reports in English;
- Providing project support such as early stage research and out-reach calls; briefing materials preparation; internal and external engagement coordination support;
- Aiding in drafting and translation of internal and external materials.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Interest and some knowledge in international affairs, public policy and industry policy development;
- Strong, demonstrated research and analytical skills.
Knowledge and Experience:
- College students majoring in Accounting and/or Finance;
- Good level of commercial awareness;
- Good English skill;
- Initiative and the ability to prioritize;
- A logical problem solver with numeric skills.
New Business Development:
Global Business Development:
Educational Resources and Services:
OxfordAQA MKT officer招聘！
Job title: Marketing Officer
Reports to: Operation Manager
The Marketing Officer is a core member of the OxfordAQA China team. He/she works closely with OxfordAQA China team to create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns and events.
Oxford International AQA Examinations is a joint venture between Oxford University Press and AQA, with an objective to deliver high quality and international academic qualifications for schools around the world.
1. Set up digital marketing channels on different social media platforms, create online and offline marketing content, empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns.
2. Ongoing updates to social media content, ensuring timely and accurate promotion of marketing events.
3. Brainstorm innovative marketing initiatives, identify strategic business/event opportunities to amplify OxfordAQA impact and reach prospect customers.
4. Execute multiple campaigns and events such as conferences and teacher trainings, be responsible for event logistics, including registration, attendee tracking, presentation, venue set-up, materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
5. Work closely with legal and compliance team, making sure the execution of events complies with company regulations.
6. Support approved centres to use OxfordAQA marketing materials correctly in school events, maintain brand consistency and guarantee materials are used in line with cooperate brand guidelines.
7. Keep inventory of OxfordAQA marketing collateral.
8. Translate and proofread corporate documents, create a Chinese version of some key documents.
9. Assist in other marketing work, such as producing plaques for lately approved centers, printing new infographics, etc.
• An undergraduate college degree in event management, advertising, marketing, communications, or other related course of study or its equivalent in training and experience.
• 2+ years of marketing experience, preferably in education industry.
• Strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and other modern marketing tools.
• Strong sense of initiative and accountability and ability to organize and handle multiple projects.
• Meticulous attention to details and demonstrated ability in time-management.
• Must be result-oriented, innovative and able to deliver results to agreed time.
• Able to work long and irregular hours occasionally for events.
• Must be a team player, willing to assist others on the team when needed.
• Good communication skills in English. Able to work in multi-cultural environment. Experience overseas is a plus.
• Comfortable with periodical travels.
Oxford International AQA central team;
Oxford AQA China Consultants;
OUP mainland China Education Resource and Service team;
OUP Asia Education supporting functions.
Key customers/partners in education, especially international schools.
Candiates are supposed to send his or her Chinese and English CV/Resume to
Regional Account Director, Greater China_Global Academic
About the Role
This role will have strategic input and direct responsibility for the management of our customer and channel relations across the region, in order to support the promotion of the division's market-leading electronic resources (books and Journals) and print publications across the academic, retail, public and commercial library sectors, to maximise profitable sales for OUP UK and long term development of the market.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Develop and implement a pre and post-contract promotion and support strategy for the markets covered
- Manage regional teams in designated territories in order to ensure effective and profitable pre and post-contract promotion of products, to maximise profitable sales and long term development for OUP UK
- Manage Oxford University Press (Shanghai) Ltd's (OUPS) Beijing branch office in consultation with the management team of OUPS, so that policies and processes are adhered to and office functions seamlessly
- Recruit, train, motivate and manage teams so that individual and team performance meets and exceeds expectations, and staff continue developing their careers
- Develop new channels and partnerships both by identifying new opportunities and building on renewal business
- Oversee pre and post-contract support of the OUP UK Academic Division's content across all formats and channels, including institutional customers, resellers, distributors and importers, in order to maximise interest in territory and protect OUP UK's market share. Provide input on local market conditions and trends to the OUP UK Academic Division's management team to enable effective strategies to be devised and implemented for long term growth
- Give industry presentations, product demonstrations and represent OUP at relevant industry events
- Liaise with editorial, marketing, business operations, stock planning, credit control, and finance departments in order to ensure optimum communication between markets and headquarters
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance in the designated territories and teams
Essential requirements for this senior role include:
Location: (preferred) Beijing, China
If you have any interest, please kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com
- Extensive knowledge of the China market, import policies and extensive experience of working with institutional libraries, library suppliers, distributors and importers
- Significant experience in a business development or sales management role
- Proven experience of managing a geographically dispersed team and office
- Spoken language: English and Mandarin
- Background in education, print and digital publishing or publishing-related profession
- First class communication skills and the ability to influence at a senior level
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively
- Degree level qualification or equivalent